I am pleased to announce that version 0.5.5 of YajHFC has been released today.
The available files with download links can be found at http://www.yajhfc.de/downloads/current-version
- Support to use native libtiff in the PDF plugin. This offers JBIG support and better compatibility with not 100% clean TIFFs.
- Support to read received faxes from AVM Fritz!Box routers (outgoing faxes are still sent over HylaFAX)
- Tag name for text extraction now is configurable
- New translation: Chinese simplified (zh_CN).
- The existing Chinese translation has been renamed to Chinese traditional (zh_TW)
- Several minor enhancements and bug fixes
The following translations have not been updated for a few releases and are searching new translators for the next version:
- French (fr)
- Greek (el)
- Polish (pl)
- Turkish (tr)
If you want to "adopt" one of these translations, please write a mail to the yajhfc-translators mailing list (or to firstname.lastname@example.org). A summary of the overall translation status can be found at http://www.yajhfc.de/documentation/translation-status.